Monday, February 25, 2008

The things I don't learn

are so numerous.

However, there are billions of other people alive at this moment, and that's kind of interesting to think about. So many people that I will never meet - it makes me wonder: Would I care to meet all of them? I cannot say.

Weather: Quite brisk. Lovely crisp blue sky all day long, and temperatures wholly bearable around 3 p.m. (the point at which my stomach forced me from the law library in search of sustenance). The moon is waning now, and appears to be have some of its light being dimmed by a thin bunch of haze.

Just think, Will - after tomorrow, it'll be Tuesday. Then, it'll be Wednesday, then Thursday! The weekend will come swiftly, I say, and with it lots of happiness and time for creative self-expression.

If I had an unlimited amount of money, I wonder if I would ever produce anything ever again. I hope that I would. I hope that I want to do things because I want to do them, not because of something outside of them.

My paragraphs are long and flowing, just like my pubes.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

you should get your degree in psych and become an analyst. or a therapist. or an analrapist. yes, thats the one.