Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Salsa Mystery

Flishing, flossing, floob.

I would like to have the typewriter now, please. Thank you. (But I'm stuck until Monday at the earliest, and only then if it's meant to be, dammit.)

Paper progress: very little. A superbly rough rough draft; tomorrow will be delightful. I'm trying to think about breakfast, but not having much success thinking about anything.

Weather: Colder than yesterday, I think. Snow still on ground, fewer puddles, less slushy as well? Clear as far as I can tell now, but I know it also flurried earlier this morning.

Man, if I had worked a little harder, I could have allowed myself some time to edit this weekend. I was hoping to get to pg. 130. Maybe just a little tomorrow, in between papers and such. Bleh.

Now, I sleep.

No comments: