Monday, February 11, 2008

sometimes I feel

this strange sort of guilt (that's not the exact feeling, naturally, but I'm limited in explaining myself) about things. How much more avoidant can I be?

Seriously though - some of the things I think about leave me with the feeling that I am way too calloused. For example, I find myself from time to time viewing things (let's say relatively simple human emotions) as simple evolutionary bi-products. And they may be - I'm not claiming to be the first to think about them in that way, for I know others have already done plenty of it. But when I do believe that (and it's a large portion of the time), I also feel this concurrent "guilt" about feeling that way. I cannot decide on its origin (religion seems to be too easy - and everything gets blamed on it these days). Do you think it could be because of the fact that my general attitude about things so contradicts my thoughts on the same things that there are really two (or two million) Wills inside of this one and that the "guilt" is really more of a feeling of being somewhat severed in two (or two million)?

I hate blogs. They are just there.

No comments: