Saturday, March 22, 2008

When you get an order

at 1 a.m. that's due at 8 a.m. and you haven't packed yet, you know you're in for a good night. :)

Not to mention the art hum paper that hasn't written itself like I thought it would, or the Italian presentation that hasn't even started invading my consciousness yet.

My customer's name is People222 apparently. I hate People222.

I will get back to your query just ever so shortly. If I didn't have this pile of junk sitting in front of me, I'd do it right now. But I'll do it.

And I still need to figure out exactly which books I'm bringing back with me... (AGH! Just remembered that I was going to pick up my copy of Grapes of Wrath from my dad's house - and I was there tonight! Dammit!) Thinking about my Faulkner anthology. Thinking about others. I just want to bring them all, even though I know I won't read them. Maybe though. I like for them to be around, always just in case.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

you wrote that at 4?! lordy! i know that it is totally predictable that neither of us would do any homework until the very last day of spring break, but its still kind of funny. well, not really, not yet. ah, burke....