Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a few more

of these days, and then home for a bit of sun and rest. It seems that the weather is going to be pleasant on arrival - high of 76, low of 60. Unheard of temperatures for this poor southern chap hibernating in the still blustery north. Today has been relatively nice, though. There was a particularly bright sun this morning literally bursting through the slats in my blinds, and while I stood watching children with swords do their strange dance around a makeshift star, I could feel the warmth of the sun on my cheek. Spring is coming, yes?

Well, I can't believe that I've got class in 20 minutes. And with the Barnard construction still going on, the necessity of navigating the winding and thin tunnels makes the trek quite long and annoying.

Then work.

Then work.

No comments: