Saturday, March 7, 2009

One more try

In eleven hours, I'll be taking an LSAT practice test for the third time. My previous two times were separated by about 3 months during which I did a little practicing on my own. My score did not improve. Tomorrow is really the last chance to either inspire me to keep working toward a higher score desperately before June or to just be satisfied with the score I'm going to get. I actually wouldn't mind it. I don't know if I need all the pressure of one of the crazy schools. Then again, I do kind of get off on it. It's a big quagmire.

Long story - Condensed! If I get roughly the same score (like, if it doesn't go up something like 5-7 points), I'm going to need to do some really crazy re-thinking/reassessing of my post-grad path.

I need to make a list of alternative careers. Writing-centered ones.

No comments: