Monday, May 5, 2008

Isn't it a little crazy


how quickly the last few weeks have whipped by? One day seemed to be the next and its next was as the three days later. I don't try to make sense, I try to make a feeling. It is late, later. I wrote two papers today, and with that have concluded my written assignments for this semester. By essay-writing standards, I am now a junior in college. Halfway gone. Half of it to come!

Exhaustion has been a common theme. Exhaustion and bad-for-me food. I want to get my hands on some cholesterol-lowering medication for its preemptive effects. It helps keep it down.

As per the Jasper Johns - I know it's kind of gimmicky, but I still think it would be cool to travel through all fifty states before I die. I'll have to put that on the list.

Good night.

No comments: